January 19, 2014

Sunday 1.19.14 ~ Life Is Beautiful [Sanctity of Life Part 1]

For those of you who didn't/don't know, this Sunday (the nineteenth) was Sanctity of Life Sunday
I wasn't sure what song I was going to pick for today, and was kind of jumping around You-Tube looking for something that 'spoke' to me, when I saw Life Is Beautiful by The Afters, and immediately remembered the sermon from this morning, therefore remembering that today is Sanctity of Life Sunday.

This song speaks perfectly about this subject. This term. The 'Sanctity of Life'.
 Merriam Webster defines sanctity as "The quality or state of being holy, very important, or valuable." I can't think of a better way to describe the word sanctity, especially when you are referring to life.

I plan to do another post later this week, talking further on the subject, and including a link to the pastor's sermon from earlier today. So, without further ado...

Life Is Beautiful ~ The Afters



Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment