December 19, 2013

CHRISTmas 12.19.13 Heaven Everywhere

Doesn't it just seem that people are more compassionate/giving/thoughtful/loving this time of year. Like there's a little bit of heaven everywhere? My brain can't fathom what the world would be like if people were like that all year round, instead of just at Christmas time. But, aren't we as Christians supposed to be compassionate, giving, thoughtful, considerate, joyful, and loving all the time?

Heaven Everywhere ~ Francesca Battistelli



Love,
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Oops...I think I accidentally submitted an unfished comment. What I was going to say was that It is true that people are generally a bit nicer at Christmas. We should definitely act this way all year round! Last night we were in the Chick-fil-A drive through and the car in front of us paid for our meal! I was so touched by this! It really made me want to live with kindness and love towards strangers...to live the love of Jesus everywhere, everyday! God Bless!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did, but I tool care of it. :)
      That is SO cool!! I've heard of people doing that, but to actually have it happen to you.... WOW! And I know what you mean about wanting to 'live the love of Jesus'. I really like how you worded that! ;)
      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete