December 1, 2013

Currently 11.30.13

Yes, yes, I know. It's not the 30th, and, it's not even November! But I didn't want to miss two weeks in a row, so...

I am currently...

...reading
  • Reunion by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley.
Rate ~ Don't panic!!! It's not what you think! I have been reading!!! Just not that book. :)
  • The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
Rate ~ You may remember this book as one of the books that I recently purchased. I LOVE IT so far! And I can't wait to finish!!

...watching
  • Same stuff. I haven't been watching, (and not sure if I want to) Robin Hood lately....
Rate ~ ...We finished Season 2, and the last episode was heart-wrenching. I don't want to give anything away, but..... I'll just leave it as they make one of the main characters die.  SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! Who does that!?!?!?! (Besides the people in charge of Robin Hood.) Anyway, part of me wants to know what a happens next, and a part of me sees no sense in continuing to watch it with out that character.... :(

On a happier note!
...listening to
  • Christmas Is Here ~ Brandon Heath
Rate ~ :) Love it! Get ready to be seeing/hearing some of the songs on here, sooner or later! ;)
  • CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!!
Rate ~ The wonderful thing about Christmas music, is that you really only listen to it for a month or two, so when next year rolls around, it's almost as if you're listening to new music!
  • When I'm not listening to Christmas music, a variety of stuff. :)
Rate ~ I'm still listening to it! ;)

I have currently.... (Are you ready for this?)

...read
  • The Merchant's Daughter
  • The Healer's Apprentice
  • The Fairest Beauty
Rate ~ All by Melanie Dickerson. :) I LOVE THEM! I've read these books at least 4? times each now, and I've enjoyed them EVERY time! :) It's almost weird at times reading The Captive Maiden, because it's my first time reading it, so I don't know what happens!

...watched
  • Dick Van Dyke
Rate ~ Funny!!! Unfortunately, Net-flix may not be streaming them any more.. :(
  •  Road to Morocco
Rate ~ It was okay. It's an old black and white with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby.
  • Iron Man 3
Rate ~ It was kind of.... weird at some points. Once again, it had some language (do any super hero movies not have bad language!?!?!), but we enjoyed it.
  • Hugo
Rate ~ This movie was really cool! It had real history, mixed in with fiction, and a very interesting plot. :)

...listening to
  • As I said earlier, Christmas music! :) One of my favorites has been Momma Wouldn't Lie To Me by Brandon Heath. Lil' sis and I have been walking around singing it. :)
Well, I hope you enjoyed! What have you currently been reading, watching, and listening to?

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment