October 26, 2013

Currently 10.26.13

I am currently...

...reading
  • Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury
I'm not going to do a rate, just thoughts....
Thoughts ~ I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!! I go for weeks upon weeks of reading like crazy, and then I completely stop!!!!!!!! And then I picked it up again, and I started reading another book, red it in 2 days, and stopped again! ...weird...

... watching
  • Robin Hood
  • Doctor Who
  • Dick Van Dyke
Rate ~ Love them all!!! :)

...listening to
  • a variety. Not too much in particular.

I have currently...

...read
  • In the past week, nothing but school books which don't count here, so... nothing.
...watched
  • Wreck It Ralph
Rate ~ I enjoyed it. Not on my list of favorites, but I liked it. Others in my family (not mentioning any names)
  • Dick Van Dyke (several)
Rate ~ They're so funny, and clean!!! Proof of 'good' comedy! It's just amazing to compare the things that are under comedy now, to the comedy back then! Even some 'Christian' comedians aren't always completely clean, and to watching Dick Van Dyke just reminds you that good, clean comedy is possible!  Anywho...
  • Doctor Who
Rate ~ :) We watched the first episode with Matt Smith again (also the first episode in season 5) and it's SO funny!!!  "Apples are rubbish! I hate apples!" "Yummy! Beans!!!! Bleuck! Beans are evil! Bad, bad beans!" Yes, I'm paraphrasing there. No, it won't make any sense to you unless you've seen it. :)

...listened to
  • a variety. Not really anything in particular. And.... as much as I hate to admit it.... I'm beginning to listen to Christmas music. Not full out! Just a little here and a little there! But.... still... Am I the only one? Or are there others out there listening to Christmas music now too?
I am looking forward too...
  • my birthday!!!!! :D CHEESE!!!! (Only certain people will get that one as well...)
  • worship tomorrow! People are in town, and less busy, so there are several people who (I believe) will be there tomorrow sharing their music talents! So excited! :)
So... I have several pictures that I need to get on here. Including the rest of the snow pictures (before we have more) and pictures from the swim meet!!!! My siblings did really well!! But, I won't tell you how well yet. SPOILERS!!! :) Hopefully I'll get them on here sooner than later!

Sorry for the references that only certain people will get....

Enjoy your week!
Love,
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. I haven't started listening to Christmas music yet but I have started playing it (on piano) :) So glad to hear from you.... Miss you
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started playing some too. :) Miss you too!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the eleventh hour doctor who!!!! That is so funny!! "that's disgusting, what is that?" "it's a apple" "apples are rubbish" " you said you liked them" to funny!!!!!!!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete