October 12, 2013

Currently for 10.12.13

Sorry all, I didn't get to a currently post last week. But, I have been reading! So...
I am currently...

...reading
  • Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. The fourth book in their Redemption Series.
Rate ~ I have a long story.... (surprise, surprise) Part of the reason I put off reading for so long was because of busy-ness, but part of it was because I knew the beginning of the book was sad, and that I wouldn't be able to read a 'little' bit and then go to bed. I just DON'T work that way! ;) So, I went for several weeks (only 3. Depending on what you're comparing it to, it's not that long) without reading at all. I think my brain in currently (no pun indented) suffering the after effects of that trauma. Anywho...

(I had to look back at old posts to see how I needed to lay this out. How horrible is that!?!?!?!)
...watching
  • Ummm. Same old here. There's stuff that I've watched, but that comes later! (right?)
Rate ~ If I'm still watching the same things, the must be pretty good, right correct? (I didn't want to be repetitive by using the same word twice in a row, but I'll be repetitive in telling you the same stuff every week. Don't I make perfect sense!)

...listening
  • Currently, currently? Little sis singing 'Oh, What A Beautiful Day' from the living room. It's one of the songs we've been singing for voice lessons. (Gotta love her, don't you! :)
  • Five seconds later she's singing Edelweiss now. :)
  • And now it's I Love You, Lord. :)
  • And now, I'll stop because she's singing through the book. ;)
Rate ~ She's adorable! I LOVE it! :)

I have currently...

... read
  • What Once Was Lost by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Rate ~ Loved it! (Long story part 2) I was in the middle (not exact middle, middle as in in between the front and back cover) of Rejoice, when we went to the store and I found this book for $6. 6 BUCKS!!!!!! Of course, I had to buy it, and the story line looked so intriguing, that I actually stopped reading Rejoice, and started reading this one. :) The only time that happens is when I'm either reading an assigned book, or a book that I've read a million times, and picked up, only to pass the time. :)Moving on...

...watched
  • A few episodes of Robin Hood here and there
Rate ~ You should already know, and if you don't the reason we are watching it, is because I want to. 'Nuff said
  • Jerry Seinfeld. Dad picked it out the other night.
Rate ~ I watched it because Daddy wanted to. Not something that I would pick out, but...
  • The Music Man.
Rate ~ (back story comes first!) We had watched it years and years ago (more than once), and several things had brought my mind to it lately, so I asked Dad to get it so we could watch it. (Also, my dad's not a big fan of musicals [understatement] but he does like this one) Anyways, I really enjoyed it!

...listened to
  • A lot of songs! I actually went to sleep the other night singing different Veggietales and School House Rock songs. Yes, you read that correctly. And, yes, I just admitted that on the internet. No, I really don't care. (Little sis is here snickering up a storm because she read that part about the songs.)
  • Sore Eyes by Brandon Heath
  • London by Brandon Heath
  • Everybody Wants To Be A Cat from the Aristocats. I had the 'Everybody!' part stuck in my head and I couldn't figure out which movie it was from. Mom said something about The Lion King, but I couldn't see the scene in my head, so I went and looked it up. It was the Aristocats! I haven't watched that in months! And before that, it was years!!!! (The kids I was babysitting watched it, that's why I did)
  • Veggietales Silly songs. Especially Monkey. You can find it here!
  • And Pizza Angel.  You can watch it here!
Anyways...
Hope you enjoyed!!!!
I'll try to do a better job keeping up... we'll see how far that gets me.

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment