October 19, 2013

Currently for 10.19.13 with a twist

I am currently...

...reading
  • Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. Still. Life is busy, what else can I say!
Rate ~ It's a wonderful series! I can't wait to finish it! (Hopefully it's soon....)

...listening to
  • The music coming from the girls room...
  • I've started getting into Capital Kings and Royal Tailor. They're Christian bands, put they have really different styles! :)
...watching
  • Has anyone ever heard of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? I've seen a lot of people recommend the lately, but wanted some more input. Would you recommend them? Or not?
Rate ~ I haven't watched them yet, so I don't know.. ;)
  • Ummm... We watched Dick Van Dyke last night!
Rate ~ Always fun!!! And hilarious!!! :)

I have currently...

...read
  • School books, but they don't count here, so..... I haven't finished reading anything this week. :)
...listened to
  • TobyMac, Hawk Nelson, Francesca Battistelli, Brandon Heath, Matthew West, Group 1 Crew, WOWS, same stuff I normally do... :)
Rate ~ AMAZING!!!! I'm still listening to them!  Which doesn't say much... but they are amazing! ;)

...watched
  • Monsters Inc. I/we want to watch Monsters University, but since it hasn't come out on DVD yet.... WE substituted with Monsters Inc. :)
Rate ~ Who doesn't like Monsters Inc!!!! Besides the people who are scared of the monsters... And just because you cry during the movie doesn't mean that you are scared!!!! I still tear-up when Sully says good-bye to Boo.... :'( And at the very end when they get Boo's door back! :') For those of you who have never watched the movie, I have two things to say.. 1. You are missing out! and 2. Sorry for the spoilers... ;) (only Doctor Who watchers will get that one..)

Well, about that twist....

I am currently waiting for/looking forward to..
  1. My siblings have their first swim meet today!!! Good luck guys! Swim hard, and swim fast, and do your best!
  2. My birthday!!!! Only 11 more days!!! :)
  3. To tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to Christmas already... I blame it on the early snow getting me into the Christmas mood WAY too early!!!!

Anyways, time to go get ready for the swim meet!!!
Have a good day everyone!!!

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment