March 7, 2014

Friday Favorite // Love You

I love greatly enjoy this heart-wrenching reminder of love. Maybe the reminder appeals to me because I'm an older sibling, and I know that I've told my younger siblings no to something before. Only because I've wanted to something for myself. (You will understand why I said what I said after you watch the video.) :)

Have any of you heard of Jostie Flicks before? I discovered them on You-Tube several weeks ago, and extremely enjoy their videos! If you haven't heard of them before, you should go check them out! (And, contrary to this video, most of their productions are funny.)

Jostie Flicks ~ Love You



Love,
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. I love Jostie Flicks! This video is just heart-breaking. I always want to cry when I watch it.
    God Bless,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I watched it last night with the sound off, and it was just as powerful! :)
      Glad you liked it! :)

      Delete