March 15, 2014

Friday Favorites // Wake Up & Smell The Bacon

I don't know if you've heard of this. I don't know if you've seen it. I don't know if you like it. I don't know if you care. But, I thought it was worth sharing. If not for coolness, for weirdness, and if not for tastiness, for bacon.
 
 
What else can I say!?!?!
 
So, here's an advertisement for the new Oscar Mayer app called 'Wake Up and Smell the Bacon.' From what I understand, it's an app that is amazing in itself, but there's so much more than the app. You can apply for a device that plugs into your ear-phone jack. This device, when your alarm goes off, releases the aroma of... Bacon.
 
You can check out their website to find out how to apply, and for more bacon-ey goodness here.
 
So, ladies and gents, with out further ado, here's Oscar Mayer's Wake Up and Smell the Bacon advertisement.
 


What do you think? Do you think this is really cool? Extremely dumb? Absolutely ridiculous? Entirely random? Oh, ho, ho! You want random! I'll give you random! (WARNING: It's rather late, and I'm tired, so I have NO clue what's about to happen, and I'm not into hitting the delete button...)

 
^ Oh! I would LOVE one of those!!!

 
^ Need I say anymore? There is no such thing as 'too much bacon.'


^ We were actually watching a movie a few weeks ago, and they showed a scene with a sunset, and.... all I saw was bacon. (Please refer back to the warning...)
 
Well, I hope none of that was too random, and that you enjoyed some of it!
 
All images in this post from Google/Bing/the Internet.
Love,
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cool! We all love bacon- what a great way to wake up in the mornings. I think this is my favorite post of yours so far, Rebekah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL!!!!! XD XD :P =:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, brother. You're so, very, funny. (eye roll) (big grin) Love you!
      (I know it's my brother, because I was standing next to him when he left the comment. :D )

      Delete