March 11, 2014

Tuesday Tresses // Braids Into Braided Bun

A braided bun is one of the easiest hair styles to do. It takes a small amount of skill, and looks amazing! You can give it an elegant, sophisticated look, or you can make it very loose and messy. You can do it simply, or fancily (That's not a word is it...). You can do so many different variations, it might just make your head hurt. ;)

 
 
I decided to dress it up a bit, and I added two braids in the front going into my bun. To do the bun, ponytail, braid, ponytail, wrap, and pin. (like I said, easy peasy porridge pie.) (Okay. Never using that phrase again...)  

 
 ^Side view.

 
^ Other side/back.
 
I think I did the bun, and then wrapped the braids around the bun. You could also put the braids into the ponytail and then make the big bun.
 
I think the 'Tuesday Tresses' aren't going to be every week. They'll still be on Tuesdays, but not every week. ;)
 
Hope you enjoyed!
 
Love,
Rebekah 

No comments:

Post a Comment