September 7, 2013

Currently 9.7.13

I am currently...

...reading
  • I haven't started it yet, but I will be reading Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley.
Rate ~ I've liked the series so far, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one!

...watched
  • We watched a Doctor Who this week. That was it.
Rate ~ Cybermen, Matt Smith, Craig, and a baby (Alfie a.k.a. Stormagedon, Dark Lord of All), what could be better!?!?!?!
  • I guess I should mention in my free time (hahaha) I've been watching You-tube videos with Wally. He's some Christian radio host who gets together with a lot of my favorite Christian artists.
Rate ~ I keep watching them! Some are funny, some are interesting, some are kind of, well, weird, but that hasn't stopped me! ;)

...listening to
  • I've listened to a lot of music, but nothing's been stuck in my head. Unless you count 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas' and 'O Christmas Tree' that were both stuck in my head for about an hour in the afternoon on two different days.
Rate ~ It was 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' and 'O Christmas Tree'! ... No further comment.

I have currently...

...read
  • Reunion by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley.
Rate ~ I liked it!!!

...watched
  • Like I said. One Doctor Who.
Rate ~ Read above, cuz I ain't typing in all, all over again! ( I spelled those that way on purpose)

...listened to
  • Music!
Rate ~ It's music!! FUN!

Well, once again, I was working on school. Not too much time for movies there. And I could have read more, I just stayed up doing other stuff and wasn't ready to start another book.

Well, nothing much more to say!

Hope you enjoy(even though it was rather lame)!!!
Love,
Rebekah

2 comments: