September 28, 2013

Random pictures


There are sometimes, when I think my camera is horrible. But then, there are other times...


Yes, those are Blokus pieces.
 


For those of you who are missing out don't know what Blokus is, it is a VERY fun game. Four players try to get all of their pieces on the board, but the only way your piece can be played, is if it touches one of your pieces by a corner, and only a corner. It's confusing to explain.


Excuse sister's arm. ;)




 
Isn't this lighting SO COOL!!!!! O_o
 

And how about this one!!! 
 
 




Did someone mention focus!?!?!

 
 

And then, after a rather funny escapade, on which I laughed so hard, I was literally CRYING!!! And then, I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe! I tried taking a picture of my tear-stained eyes. It didn't quite work, but I liked the pictures. :)

 
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed!!!
 
Love,
Rebekah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment