September 19, 2013

Currently for 9.14.13

First of all, I didn't do the currently post on Saturday for a few reasons. I was just going to leave it as not done, with no explanation, but I thought about it some more, and decided that I changed my mind. 
So with out further ado, my reasons, procrastinated-ideas, excuses, whatever-you-want-to-call-them's.

  1. School, school, school. NO further comment...
  2. I didn't watch anything. Except for Cheaper By The Dozen! Sorry, I forgot that one! (Got the hint? That one)
  3. I (believe it or not) didn't read anything. And, yes, you read that correctly. I read nothing! (For those of you who want to be technical {because I know some people like that} no free reading books. Math lessons, and science text-books, and street signs don't count!)
  4. Because if you know me well, you won't believe reason 3(Yes, I'm still choosing to call them reasons), I didn't do any free reading! And I have a lame legitimate excuse. I'm on the forth book in the series that I'm reading. (On as in ready to start) And I cheated (Yes, it is possible) and kind of skimmed ahead, just enough to know that the chapter was really sad. Now, since I knew/know that, I knew/know that I would/will (No, I'm not sure which tense to use) not be able to stop after just the first chapter, so I couldn't/won't start the book, with out knowing that I have plenty of time to read as much as I want to of the book, before I go to sleep.
 So, after a long excuse explanation, you know why I didn't do a currently post this past Saturday. And, just so I'm caught up on my excuse making, I will be very busy this Friday and Saturday, so I most likely won't do a currently post this week either. (And I haven't read anything, and the only thing I've watched was a Doctor Who that {believe it or not} I didn't really like.) (Yes, I like using parentheses.)

Hopefully get some reading done, and some movie-watching done, and some school!

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment