September 21, 2013

You have got to be...

...either CRAZY!!! or just really have a somewhat strange sense of humor. I mean, really, sometimes, I have to wonder...

After driving around here for a few months, I've seen some pretty strange street signs!!! I haven't been able to get pictures of any of them, but, I made sure to write them down. ;)

  1. Lame Johnny Road.... Poor Johnny. :(
  2. Ruby Gulch Road
  3. China Gulch Road  I'm beginning to sense that there are a lot of gulches around here...
  4. Rocky Road.... Yes, I'm serious! And it was in reality, a gravel road!
  5. Klondike Road... Yummy!!!!  
  6. Pink Cabin Road...( seriously!?!?! 'pink cabin'!)
  7. Song Dog Road... Ok!
  8. Four Wheel Drive... dead serious, I did not make these up!


Just thought that this was rather funny, and that you all would enjoy this. :)

Love,
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. hhaha Four Wheel Drive....XD that's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Wow .... Cool road signs ... I will have to take a picture of the one road i saw ... it had more than one name ... :P

    ReplyDelete