September 4, 2013

Little Sister

After several weeks of waiting, my baby sister lost her first tooth.


But in the first picture, she wasn't smiling very well, so we tried it again, after I tickled her a bit...



But she couldn't stop laughing...

 
So her eyes weren't open...
 

 
So I told her to open her eyes, and I got...
 

 
So I distracted her, by taking a picture of her tooth...
 



And finally, after I threatened her the distraction, we got a good picture!


Congratulations, little one! I guess I can't call you my baby sister anymore...



But I will anyways!!!
Love you little sister!

Still working on the other posts,
Love,
Rebekah


2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her so much! I love her..tell her I said congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! So Sweet! ... I Miss Her And Love Her! Tell Her Congrats! ... There are many more where that came from! ...I Love How You Made The Story With The Pictures!

    ReplyDelete