November 16, 2013

Currently 11.16.13

I just didn't get to a post last Saturday.. Sorry about that.

I am currently...

...reading
  • Reunion by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. The fifth book in their Redemption series.
Rate ~ (Did anyone see that it said 'fifth' book!!!!) This series is absolutely AMAZING!!! I have laughed so hard, and have had to wipe my eyes several times as well.  If you haven't read this series, you should!

...watching
  • Pretty much the same stuff. :)
Rate ~ Still wonderful!

...listening to
  • Lots of different things. Listening to some new music by some different artists. ( as in Group 1 Crew's new CD Fearless, 1 Girl Nation, Capital Kings, and more) ;)
Rate ~ :) (blissful smile)

I have currently...

...read (Are you all ready for this? Hold onto your hats, ladies and gents, because....)
  • A Touch of Betrayal by Catherine Palmer. The third book in her Treasures of the Heart series. (from last week)
Rate ~ LOVE IT!!!! I have really, really enjoyed this series so far!
  • Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. The fourth book in the Redemption series.
Rate ~ Can you believe I finally finished it!?!?!?!?!?!?! I started reading it at the beginning of September! O_o Goodness!!! That's the longest I've ever spent on a book (unless it was a school book, and that shouldn't count)!!! Dad had said it was time for bed, and not to be on my computer anymore, so, I immediately thought 'It's not time to go to bed yet, but okay.... I know! I'll go hurry up and get ready for bed, and I'll read the next book!!!' I had thought about picking up the 'Touch of Betrayal (ToB) to read, since I knew it would get me reading again, but I never did, so when Dad said what he did, that was my immediate reaction! :) So, now that I've finished with my back story, I'll get on to the rate... ;)
I really enjoyed it! I have NO clue why it took me so long to read it! It wasn't that I didn't like the book, I just kept putting it off. (Am I so bad at procrastinating, that I procrastinate doing something I like!?!?!?!) Anywho...

...watched
  • A Bug's Life (from last week)
Rate ~ I had most likely watched this movie years ago, but didn't remember it, so it was like watching it for the first time. ;) It was enjoyable, except for the language. (WHY do they have to do that!?!?!)
  • Despereaux (and, yes, I had to look up how to spell it)
Rate ~ I like this movie, and there are some parts that I REALLY like, but overall, I enjoy the book more. :)
  • Robin Hood
Rate ~ WONDERFUL!!! Except for the fact it was a two part-er, and it was time for bed, so we didn't get to watch the second part... :(

We may have watched more, but I don't remember. :)

I thought about adding a section to my Currently posts, that had some (not sure which adjective to use... cool, interesting, thoughtful, funny) link to things around the web, for you to check out. (articles, videos, etc.) Let me know what you think. It might be something that I do some of the time, like now!

I have really enjoyed Brandon Heath's videos from the past few weeks. 'It's Not Christmas Yet' At the moment, he has five videos, and they're all so funny!!! You can watch his first one here. And they're all on You-Tube. :)

Well, I hope you all enjoy!

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment