November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

 
I'm thankful for so many things, there's no way I could name them all! But, I'll start with a few.
  • A wonderfully warm house
  • Filled with family
  • Who all have full tummies because of some AMAZING food.
  • My awesome friends
  • Who make me laugh. (Sometimes so hard, that my stomach hurts.)
  • Jesus
  • Who loves me so much that he died for me
  • So that I can have eternal life.
  • Phone calls and e-mails
  • From (other) family and friends.
  • Clothes on my back
  • Food on my shelves
  • A roof over my head
  • And all of the other things that God has blessed me with!
"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Hope your Thanksgiving was HAPPY! :)


Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment