November 2, 2013

Currently 11.2.13

I am currently...

...reading
  • Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley
Rate ~ Same.

...listening to
  • A variety. A different variety, but, still, a variety. I pretty much just put my iPod on shuffle, and listen to what ever it plays. And if it's a song I don't feel like listening to, I skip it! :)
Rate ~ AMAZING! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT-ME-TO-SAY!

...watching
  • Nothing at the moment! Just wasting my time on the Internet..... lolz
Rate ~ not

I have currently...

...read
  • Nothing
Rate ~ pitiful... (shakes head in despair)

...listened to
  • various.
Rate ~ Pitiful, as well.

...watched
  • The Muppet Movie
Rate ~ HILARIOUS!!!!! if you haven't seen it, you are MISSING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dick Van Dyke
Rate ~ As funny as ever! ;)
  • Andy Griffith
Rate ~ Andy! Barney! Opie! Aunt Bea! Otis! Floyd! What else do I have to say!?!?!?!?!


Well, I have come to the end of another post, that really doesn't say much. :( May I point out, that we had an unexpected funeral this week though, so that played a part in how my week went. :) (Smile with sad eyes...)

I have a question for you all though. Out of all the posts that I haven't done, which one would you personally like to see first? Oh, I suppose you all probably need a list, to remember them all, because there are so many.... ;)
  1. Custer State Park Day 2 (Mount Rushmore goes with it, even though it will be a separate post)
  2. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. (I have a legitimate excuse for that one... My pictures all needed rotated, but I didn't have a photo editor on my computer, so I went to go download one. Unfortunately, when I downloaded it, I downloaded it from the wrong site, and got a virus. The loop-hole/flaw (correct term?) in my excuse, is that that episode happened over two (?) months ago!)
  3. The Swim Meet (In which my sibs did very well! ;)
  4. The final pics of the snow. (Including me in the snow up to my mid-thigh, as well as my escapade out...)
  5. My birthday pics
  6. A post having to do with Katie Davis, and the Amazima ministry. (If you haven't heard of Katie Davis, check her OUT!!!! )
So, now that you've read that list, you most likely need reminded of the question! ( I know, I'm a genius, aren't I!?!?! Ha. Ha. Not...) Which post do you want to see completed first? I can't wait to hear what you all think!

Hopefully I'll get caught up soon...

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment