November 22, 2013

Why I'm excited

I thought I'd share things that I'm excited about! :)
  1. Driving 32 miles straight on the highway!!!!!!! License here I come!!! Soon that is, soon...
  2. My sibs have their second swim meet tomorrow! They did a wonderful job last time, and I can't wait to see the results!
  3. THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! Turkey, cranberry cause, sweet potato soufflĂ©, pumpkin pie! (Yes person-in-particular, I know you don't like it...<3) But, OH! I can't wait!!  
  4. And now my main reason.... [cue the drumrolls, please]
Getting CBD packages in the mail!!!! Okay. From the UPS truck, but still.. The excitement's the same. :)

 
 NO, that's not what they look like. But isn't that edit AMAZING!!!!

 
What the CD covers actually look like. :)
They are (Clockwise from top left)...
  1. One Song At A Time ~ Jamie Grace
  2. Blue Mountain ~ Brandon Heath
  3. Gold ~ Britt Nicole
  4. Christmas Is Here ~ Brandon Heath
 
I've listened to them all but the Christmas one. I guess you could say I'm dragging out the excitement for as long as I can. ;)
 
I also got...

 
All of the Melanie Dickerson books!!!! You can read more about them on my 'Favorites' page.
 
They're there in order of publication.
  1. The Healers Apprentice
  2. The Merchants Daughter
  3. The Fairest Beauty
  4. (Not shown) The Captive Maiden
 
The reason the last one isn't shown, is because I didn't get it when I got everything else. But, now I have it!

Not exactly the best pic, but you get the point. :)
 
 
Well, anyways, those are the reasons that I'm excited! Why are you excited?
Hope you enjoyed!
 
Love,
Rebekah


No comments:

Post a Comment