February 15, 2014

Blog thoughts

I 've been thinking about the question I asked you all in my last blog post. Here's what I decided and why.

I decided not to start a new blog. My blog title is 'Friends, Family, (and) Fun Forever'. I thought through and decided what to do about certain subjects/ideas/activities.
  • Pictures ~ Pictures show what my family (and friends) and I have been having fun doing! Therefore, pictures are good.
  • Music ~ Who doesn't have fun listening to music! It's fun, therefore it counts! Also, if I don't post a song that's 'fun', it should glorify God, therefore, I'm going to count it. :)
  • Hair ~ I've thought about this one a lot this week too. I enjoy doing my hair (and my sisters' hair), therefore, it's fun. I haven't shared any hair pictures in the past, but I have several to share. For the reason stated above, I've decided to start sharing some hair pictures. (Oh la la!)
  • Writing ~ I have shared some of my writing before. I have decided that I have two reasons for doing so. Number one, I have fun doing it, and number two, it's a blog. Blogs are for writing. Need I say anymore on that topic? I think not.
I think that's about all that I've done in the past/ thought about doing.

A note about music, I originally started the Sunday series for sharing worship songs. All the songs that I've shared have been Christian, and glorify God, but I feel that some of them haven't been technically worshiping. Rephrasing.. they glorify God, and therefore are worshipful, but aren't necessarily worshiping.

That being said, I am going to try to do a better job about making sure the songs I share on Sunday are worshiping God. Also, I am going to start a new series to share songs that still glorify God, but are either more on the fun side, or have messages that are meant more as a reminder to us.

I hope that all makes sense... :) If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment below! Tell me what your thoughts are!

Love,
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Rebekah! I look forward to everything you talked about! :) God Bless,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good plan to me. As my granddaddy always says, "That's good enough for government work."

    ReplyDelete