February 18, 2014

Tuesday Tresses

 
 
Okay, it took me absolutely forever to decide what to call these posts!!! (How come no day of the week begins with an 'h'!) Anywho, I'm basically just going to post a few pictures of the finished hair style, and give a brief description (Haha! Am I capable of that?) of how I did it. So... that being said..
 
 
Basically, all I did was French Pigtails (two French Braids), loosely knotted the two together, and pinned them up in the back. 


 
As you can see from the above picture, we had LOTS of snow outside!!!



And you can see all my mess in this one..... *gives an embarrassed smile, then shrugs shoulders*
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed! Do you have any suggestions or ideas for these 'Tuesday Tresses' posts?
 
Is this hair style something you would do to your hair? (Okay guys, obviously that question wasn't meant for you... This one is though.. Do you think the 'Tuesday Tresses' are going to get annoying? Or do you not mind?)
 
 
Hopefully I'll have some picture/family posts up soon!
 
Love,
Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Pretty hairstyle, Rebekah! :)
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can read the details about it on my blog. God Bless,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Thank-you so much!!!! I'm so excited to participate!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'm going to put my crew cut in curlers LOL. I actually did get a haircut yesterday, first one in a while since we've had some nasty weather. Talk about shearing sheep- I know God can count the hairs on my head, but it sure must take him a while ;)

    ReplyDelete