February 21, 2014

Friday Favorite // Jamie Grace - White Boots

So, I have the Sunday series, the Tuesday Tresses, and Friday Favorites.

Friday Favorites may contain movie/book recommendations, music videos, other videos, random pictures, a website, etc. Something that's been my favorite that week or day. :) Hope you enjoy!

This week's Friday Favorite is an absolutely amazing song! The message of this song always makes me smile so, so much. (or big, or... whatever the right word is there..) Jamie Grace is a talented artist, who recently released her second album! Her newest album 'Ready to Fly' contains this song. So, without any further ado...

White Boots ~ Jamie Grace (featuring [her sister] Morgan Harper Nichols




Isn't it just adorable!!!! Tell me what you thought!

Love,
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites from the album too! Can't get over this album.. It is so awesome!!! Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I've only heard the songs that are on You-Tube, but I can't wait to get this CD!!!! Miss you too!!! <3

      Delete