February 9, 2014

Questions, Thoughts, Ramblings...

Or, What-ever-else-you-want-to-call-this. :)

Okay, I've been thinking for a while about starting a new blog. I originally started this blog to share what my family's been doing. (Pictures, activities, etc.) But, take a look around. The majority of my posts are about music and different songs. And, on one hand, it seems sort of silly to start a new blog with just a bunch of posts on music videos, and what I think about the song. On the other hand, it sounds organized and makes me feel like I'm using things for their original purposes. (Using the blog that I started for pictures, for pictures, and using the blog that I started for music, for music.)

I'm still thinking through things, and thoughts are scattered around in my brain, but I'd like to get your input before I make a final decision. Do you care if the blog started for the purpose of sharing pictures and stories has a bunch of posts that contain NO pictures or stories? Or do you not care at all whether this blog has pictures, or videos, or stories, or poems, or.... (what else is there...) on it?

Let me know what you think! PLEASE!!! Yes, it's my blog, put your input is important to me. :)

Thanks!

Love,
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. I think starting a new blog is a great idea, Rebekah! Two blogs from one great blogger. . . it sounds good to me! I would love to see pictures and hear about family activities. :)
    God Bless,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks, Natalie! I need to get to work on some more picture posts. I have a million pictures (give or take a few...) I just need to get them on here! :)
      Thank you for your input! I'll let you know what I decide to do soon!

      Delete
  2. Perhaps instead of starting a whole new blog, you could just put pages on the sidebar like I have for your favorite pics/books/movies. If you start a new one though be sure to give us the link!
    Ajax
    arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Thanks, Ajax!
      I'll let you know what I decide, and if I start a new blog, I will definitely give you all the link! :)

      Delete