April 18, 2014

Friday Favorite // Maddie and Zoe - Let It Go

I don't know if you've seen the movie Frozen yet. I'm sure you've heard about it because for a while there (and maybe still) people of all ages are talking about it. I've seen lots, and lots, and LOTS of covers from the movie, but if I were to watch them all... It would take an extremely long time to finish them all. :)
From the few cover's I've watched though, this one has got to be the cutest. And it's so cute I had to share it with you! These two four-year-old sisters were recorded (both voice and video) by their dad. They may not have the most amazing voices, but the cuteness factor makes up for it! ;)

Maddie and Zoe ~ Let It Go from Frozen



Have you watched Frozen? What did you think?

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment