April 9, 2014

Tuesday Tresses // Bun with Bandana Headband

 


 
Okay, for some reason I can't get that picture to sit in the center, but I'm a tad bit too tired to care at the moment. (slight sarcasm there...) Be forewarned: I'm writing this post WAY too late at night. Need I say more? No. Absolutely not. If I were to say more on that subject, it might possibly  would be disastrous. (That is, if it isn't already..) 
 
 

This hairstyle originally started as a bun, but since we were having company that evening, I wanted to do something to spruce up my basic bun. So... I grabbed one of my nifty bandanas (Oh, the endless list of things you can do with those!!!), folded it, and tied it around my head.

To do my bun, I just made a ponytail, twisted it around, and into a bun, and slid a couple bobby pins in! Easy-peasy. (Refer back to warning!)

 
Needless to say, I was happy (and possibly slightly proud) with the way it turned out. I think I also used a few bobby pins to hold the bandana in place, just to make sure it didn't slip, and also to make it sit better on my head.  



                              Side view.                                                                    Back view.
I figured out how to sit two pictures next to each other!!!! Now the trick is for me to remember how to do it next time... ;)



Hope you enjoyed!
 
Love,
Rebekah


2 comments: