April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites // Virtue Makes You Beautiful

I smile every single time I watch this.

A bunch of teenage guys, and one of their teachers got together and did a parody of a song (that I think was originally done by One ... can't say it. I just can't bring myself to say it.) If you know the original song, leave it in the comments!

Anywho, this version of the song is WAY better!!!

Virtue Makes You Beautiful



Isn't it awesome!

Also, I did some playing around with the look of my blog. I found out how to add buttons! If there's a button you think I should add, let me know! I may or may not, but I'll at least take it into consideration. ;) I also found out how to add the little thing with the checks at the bottom of my posts! (If you know what that's called, give yourself a pat on the back. :) )  Let me know what you think!

What was your favorite part of the video?

Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment