April 22, 2014

Tuesday Tresses // Half French Braid into Ponytail

 
To do this hairstyle, I soft parted (as opposed to a harsh part where you can see the part line) my hair diagonally from my front left, to my back right. Then I french braided the back half and pulled the front half into it to make a ponytail. (Hope that all makes sense...) 
 
 
At some point throughout the day, I got tired of all that hair flying around next to my face and neck and such, so I braided the ponytail. 

 
Side view with the braid.

 
^ That's definitely NOT the best picture, but it's the only other one that I had of the back. :)
 
 
^ Something weird is going on with that picture, but I have no clue what.. *shrugs shoulders*
 
Before when I would take pictures of my hair, I would have the hardest time figuring out where to hold the camera, how to balance the flash with the mirror, etc., etc., etc. (Don't know why, but 'etc.' should always be said in threes...) When I was taking these, I got the brilliant idea to put my camera in timer mode (or what ever you call it), and place it on one of the shelves in the medicine cabinet. (Do I hear anybody say, "Light bulb." )  
 
Anyways...
Do you think I post too many pictures of the hair styles? Not enough pictures of them?
I hope you all enjoyed! Leave a comment if you know what movie I quoted from!
 
Love,
Rebekah
 



2 comments:

  1. You look pretty! By the way, I tagged you for the Libester Award at http://arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com/2014/05/libester-award.html

    Head on over there!

    ReplyDelete