August 17, 2013

Currently 8.17.13

I saw someone else do this one their blog, and I really liked it, so I'm going to alter it a bit and come up with my own format, and we'll see how it works:)

I am currently...

...reading
  • Together is All We Need by Michael Phillips. It is the forth book of four in his Shenandoah Sister Series, which takes place after the Civil War.
Rate ~ I really enjoy it!  Most books about the Civil War take place during the Civil War, but this one actually takes place right after it ends. And it's rather captivating. :)


...watching
  • Robin Hood.
Rate ~ Amazing! My only complaint is that I despise the Sherriff, but that's what I (as the viewer) am supposed to do, so it's not really a complaint. :)
  • Doctor Who.
Rate ~ Fabulous! I'm not sure where we are though. Somewhere in the middle of season 2, and waiting for season 7.
...listening to
  • Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing. I have had it stuck in my head for the past couple of weeks.
Rate ~ I've enjoyed having it stuck in my head. I think that says something:) It's such a beautiful hymn, and the lyrics are amazing, and you just can't get rid of the tune:D

I have currently finished... (as in the past week, unless otherwise stated)

...reading
  • A Kiss Of Adventure by Cathleen Palmer. It is the first book of four in her series Treasures of the Heart.
Rate ~ It was good. Not quite on my list of favorites, but I really enjoyed it. I read it in less than 24 hours. Even though I enjoyed it, I decided to wait to read the rest of the series. Don't ask me why. It didn't end as a cliffhanger like most series' do, so that might be why:)

... watching
  • Robin Hood. It's an ongoing process:)
Rate ~ Read above. My feeling haven't changed.
  •  And we started watching Duck Dynasty.
Rate ~ Have only watched the first couple episodes. I like it, but I don't know to what extent yet.
  • Bolt
Rate ~ My second time watching it, and I still teared up even though it's a cartoon.

... listening
  • ... I'm not sure. Like I said Come Thou Fount has been stuck in my head for several weeks.

Let me know what you think! I'm all for improvements and suggestions!

Love,
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Which Robin Hood? The new one with Russel Crowe or the Disney version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBC one. I think it's with Russel Crowe:)

    ReplyDelete