August 31, 2013

Curently 8.31.13

I am currently...

...reading
  • Return. It's the third book in the Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley.
Rate ~ I've really enjoyed the series so far!!! It's definitely an emotional series that's worth reading!

...watching
  • We watched a Doctor Who this week.... That's it.
Rate ~ Awesome! It's Doctor Who, what else would it be?

...listening to
  • Ummmmm. I've had a variety of hymns stuck in my head, other than that, I don't remember anything else!
Rate ~ They are timeless, classic, glorifying hymns. They are beautiful!

I have currently...

... read
  • Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. The first book in the series.
Rate ~ I enjoyed it more than I thought I would at first!
  • Remember by K. K. and G. S. I don't see any need to spell out the names AGAIN! This is the second book in their Redemption series.
Rate ~ I can't wait to find out what happens next! 

...watched
  • Nothing! and no, that's not the name of a new TV show!
...listened to
  • No clue. And, no, that's not the name of a band or a song to my knowledge.

I was working on school, and we were out several days this week. :) Yes, a lame excuse, but my excuse none-the-less.


Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Rebekah

2 comments: