August 24, 2013

Currently 8.24.13

I am currently...

...reading
  • Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. It's the first book in their Redemption Series.
Rate ~ I know I like it, but not sure how much. I knew it dealt with some hard issues before I started reading it, so I was, well, almost reluctant to start reading it. No, that doesn't normally happen unless it's a school book:)


...watching
  • Robin Hood.
Rate ~ Amazing! Still... :)
  • Doctor Who.
Rate ~ Fabulous! Still...
  • All the wonderful videos made by my friends.
Rate ~ COULDN"T BE BETTER!!!! Love them!


...listening to
  • Sunshine Girl Radio from iHeart Radio.
Rate ~ It's Brit Nicole!!! What else can I say!

I have currently...

...read
  • A Whisper of Danger by Catherine Palmer, the second book in her Treasures of the Heart Series. A Kiss of Adventure from last week was the first book in the series.
Rate ~ I love it as much as the first one, if not more!!!
...watched
  • The Magnificent Seven.
Rate ~ This one's actually from last week. Whoops! It was my second time watching it. It was okay. Not my favorite, and it was kind of a okay, watched it once, I'm good, but dad and my brother wanted to watch it again.
  • Iron Man 2.
Rate ~ Okay. Way too much cussing, but now I know what the rest of the story line is. Probably wouldn't watch it again.

...listened to
  • I've had anything from 'Camptown Races' to hymns, to my own made up tune, to 'Are You Sleeping, Brother John?' stuck in my head since Thursday. I can't remember having anything else stuck in my head at the beginning of the week, but I 'm sure there was something. :)
Rate ~ Mostly okay. It was rather annoying to have Camptown Races stuck in my head so bad that I wanted to burst out singing it in the middle of the store... I ended up whistling it in the store at some point.


Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Rebekah


3 comments:

  1. Love Iron Man! Both the first and the second are great and I've heard the third one is good too :D can't wait to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete