August 30, 2013

Sunday's sermon

Yes, yes, I know this is not the pictures you all are expecting and looking forward to, but I wanted to share this with you.
 This past Sunday, the pastor's sermon was amazing. Now, don't get me wrong, his sermon is always wonderful, but I really enjoyed this weeks sermon. It was on Psalm 133 and about unity. 'The pastor' had some funny wise cracks, that also proved his point, which makes this sermon a great lesson, and rather hilarious at times!!!:)

He referenced ice cream, cats, country music, and the Peanuts comic strip, as well as having references to both history and piano, and of course, unity in the Bible. :) Love my pastor! :D


I've included a link to the sermon found on the church's website. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!



http://crossroadschurchofcuster.org/?page_id=23


Still working on the pictures,
Love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment