August 5, 2013

Update and Poem

Okay, really, I PROMISE!!! I have been working on new posts!!! They just aren't ready yet. Still. Yes, I know, lame excuse, but, my excuse none the less.

So, since I haven't posted anything lately, and posting only the above is even lamer than my excuse, I've decided to share a poem with you that I wrote a while back.

 
Friends
July 13, 2013
Friends who laugh,
Friends who cheer,
Friends who cry,
Friends so dear.
 
Friends who throw,
Friends who catch,
Friends who are
the best-est batch.
 
Friends who run,
Friends who fall,
Friends who talk,
and love to call.
 
Friends who photo,
Friends who blog,
Friends with cats,
Friends with dogs.
 
Friends who bake,
Friends who eat,
Hanging-out's
the biggest treat.
 
Friends who dance,
Friends that don't,
Friends that play,
Friends that won't.
 
Friends I love,
Friends I miss,
Friends remember,
Times of bliss.
 
 
We are beginning to start school tomorrow, so I'm not sure when I'll post next, but hopefully it will be soon! And I really wanted the poem in the middle, but it just won't cooperate!
 
Love,
Rebekah



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is soooo sweet! I have read it over 3 times because it is so beautiful. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a blog Anna? If so could i have the address to it?

      Delete
    2. I'll e-mail you the link Megan:)

      Delete
  2. I love the poem.... miss you guys
    Meg

    ReplyDelete